Neal L. Rubin
Reliant RE Insurance
Mr. Rubin is President of Reliant RE Insurance. Neal joined Reliant in June of 2016 with over 30 years of experience working in the Insurance industry. Neal’s broad knowledge of self-funded, captive and fully insured Health & Welfare programs brings diversity and depth to Reliant.
In his role as President, Mr. Rubin is in charge of developing products and expanding Reliant’s footprint across the Country with both vendors & partners. In addition, Neal will be working with current clientele to look for additional Insurance opportunities.
- Continue to increase and strengthen vendor & partner relationships both within the United States and Overseas.
- Expand Reliant’s reach to businesses by offering additional coverages and insurance contracts.
- Deploy our regulatory affairs assistance team to ensure governmental compliance
- Adapt technology applications to meet client capability and simplify operations
- Provide ongoing plan management to meet the future benchmarks
Neal is responsible for the management, coordination and ultimately, the performance of all Reliant programs. Mr. Rubin has developed significant expertise in the areas of plan analysis, design, evaluation and compliance. Neal brings to Reliant a deep appreciation for, understanding of and competency in industry trends, contractual negotiations and financial considerations. Ultimately, he is dedicated to meeting and exceeding both Reliant & client expectations.
Mr. Rubin earned his Bachelor of Science in Business at the University of Southern California. Neal is a Board Member of The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) for the Orange County Chapter and is actively involved with the JDRF organization. Neal is married with four grown children and enjoys golf & travel in his personal time.